The Agilent 5345A universal counter is a high-performance microwave and millimeter-wave pulse frequency counter. Operating from dc to 500 MHz, the counter also makes sub-microwave measurements including frequency, period, totalization, ratio, and time interval. As a full universal counter, the 5345A features 2 ns single-shot timing resolution, improving to 2 ps with averaging.
The 5345A mainframe accommodates plug-in accessories which extends its inherent capabilities and provides for a variety of additional measurements. The 5355A Automatic Frequency Converter that extends operation to 1.5 GHz, and the 5356C Converter Head for measurements to 40 GHz. Together, the instruments provide an expandable range of capabilities for characterizing complex radar systems and components.
- Output of more than 9000 measurements per second reduces test time
- Flexible external gating extends application
- Automatic averaging improves accuracy
- Standard high-stability timebase lowers cost of ownership
25 mV sensitivity
- Frequency with resolution of 9 digits per second
- Option 011 = HP-IB Includes remote programming
Availability: On Hand
See Similar Products
Send Me a Quote