MINIGRABBER TEST CLIP, RED
Test Clip to Multi-Stacking
Banana Plug Test Lead
▪ Newly designed Minigrabber Test Clip Patch Cord offers a high 300 Volt and 5 amp rating
▪ Grabber width is a slim .36" (9,14 mm) for easier access to test terminals
▪ Grabber hook is gold plated Beryllium Copper to ensure signal integrity & attaches onto component leads up to .060" (1,5 mm) O.D.
▪ Grabber patch cord interfaces directly into the most popular multimeters configured with non-sheathed style banana
jacks, including Amprobe, Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek
▪ Plug is molded directly to the cable in an integral one-piece design for a long lasting connection
▪ Multi-leaf banana spring material is nickel-plated Beryllium Copper for extended insertion life & low contact resistance
▪ Banana plug features top and side stacking for added test versatility
▪ High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance
▪ IEC 1010 2-031
▪ Operating Voltage: Handheld Testing: 30 VAC / 60 VDC Max.; Hands Free Testing in Controlled Voltage environments: 300 WVDC Max.
▪ Current: 5 Amperes Max.
Colors = -0 Black, -2 Red
Models and Lengths:
6249-12 = 12" (30,48 cm)
6249-24 = 24" (61 cm)
6249-48 = 48" (122 cm)
Availability: On Hand
See Similar Products
Send Me a Quote